Friday, April 11, 2014

I will talk to you about my visit to "Ojos del Caburgua".
I went there when I traveled on a tour to the south with my family. I traveled so many hours to arrive to Pucon, because it is on the IX region, but it was worth it. 
"Ojos del Caburgua" are water wells of a lot beauty. When I ventured into the woods, the sentation was magic because you listen to the water flowing, there is so much green and it's very wet.
I remember that I walked barefoot for all the place and felt a connection with the nature. Really I didn't want leave. I reach to the waterfalls, the water was crystalline and the air so pure. I regret not swam there or go by bicycle. Will be so cool come back.
After we went to the lake Caburgua, where with my little brother went kayaking, we competed and I couldn't win, but I didn't care because it was fun. It was a great day because of that I remember so well. Thanks for reading me! :D


2 comments:

  1. I went to Caburgua when I was a little child, but I still remember it like a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete