Friday, April 25, 2014

Hi, I think that the internet is addictive but at the same time is very productive to know a lot of things because you have the possibility of sources, it's very entertaining and a distraction when we are stressed.
Beyond a year I found a page that make me laugh a lot, it’s a chilean page, it’s cold Jaidefinichon. My little brother who has a interesting humor showed to me. At first it capture my attention for the “chilenism”, because the right word is “High Definition”, a general belief own of the chileans is the incorrect english use, pronounce the word just like it read. The word makes reference also to the quality of the page, something very funny because
This is a page of jokes, , where popularised the famous “memes”, at the same time it makes parodies, and always it’s on continuous updating to make laugh with the controversy of the moment. Besides force yourself to be informed to understand.
The use of ironies and black humor, special to laugh at the rest and ownselfs is likeable for me.
Anyway this page for some people i
s very ofensive, but I think we have to take with humor all the aspects of the life and it's make me happy a while when I visit the page.
This is all, I hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite meme is the one with Fry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's addictive jajaja
    I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to visit this...I agree one has to laugh more often than not

    ReplyDelete