Friday, June 27, 2014

Hi everyone! I think that write blogs is useful to learn to develop our abilities to write in English practically. My experience was middle good and bad, because I don’t have so much imagination to write about a particular topic on shorts periods, but for the same reason help me to think fast and learn new words.  On a first time my writing skills was weak, but I learn a little more to give meaning to my texts and follow through with an idea. Besides I have to use new vocabulary in relation to many topics. Also read about the interests of my classmates was also successful for their tastes and opinions on the topics that we work in class. I would have like to include more artistic topics, talk about movies or music, put videos or songs on our blogs could be so much fun,   maybe see some short films on class. I think that lacking more variety of topics, or the chance to choose what we want to say on blogs. As I see I will like to write about authors that we like, someone we admire maybe. Write about pictures that caused us impress and how made ​​us feel will be a fun activity. Anyway this was a entertain experience in my opinion and with this I say goodbye.

Gifs Divertidos Para Toda Ocasión 

6 comments: