Friday, June 6, 2014

Things I would like to Learn



Hi!,  I want to learn to do a a lot of things,  i’ts very curious be a multifaceted person. First, I want to learn to make magic tricks, I think it cool when any moment of of life can do a surprise, amaze to the people and breaks the daily and transform all the moments in specials moments. Next to magic, I want to practice one discipline of juggling, like contact juggling, but i’ts hard and demands so much practice, for that I can’t dedicate so much internship.  Also I want to know more about the figth history ‘s of America Latina, like Nicaragua’s guerrilla with the Sandinistas, specially about the involvement of nicaraguan’s womens. For this I will dedicate more time to read something. I’ will to learn to play an instrument too, I was thinking in the harmonica or meaby the piano.  Now I’m with the intent to learn to cook, because I love eat extravagant food. I’m learning too about esotericism, like ways to control own energy and how to open chakras.
Finally, I would like someday make all of this things and I think if I put my mind on this I can do, although spend time.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, to make magic tricks is very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw "Now you see me" my interesting in magic tricks increase. Do you see that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The topic of the sandinistas and women in the guerrilla fascinating thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is very nice that you think that is necesary surprise to the people. We need to break with the rutine

    ReplyDelete