Friday, May 9, 2014

Hi, today I will to talk about my presentation about the Blues like a expression of sociology. I choose this beacuse I think that blues since his beginnig with black people brougth  from Africa to suppress them like slaves it’s tragic and we can connect this with sociology because the music i'ts a channel of access to past to understand the social expressions on that particular epoch.

I will talk on a first part why I choose this point, the historic origins of the Blues like a Afro- American expression and how will change like a social protest  that  denounce living conditions  denigrating and the way that attempt his human integrity. Then I want to relacionate with the sociology of music and how understand this famous sociologist like Theodor Adorno, who talks how the music with another  artistic expresions can explain areas
I also want to analyze how the music, in this case blues, have impact in the form of
interact between individuals, his mass  influence and a  structural analyze of his members, his
interdependence, attitude and rules.

On the picture we can see to Otis Rush an exponent of Blues Music.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought in the Blues like a expression of sociology
    is interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete